Resources for famlies and advocates
Many of us are seeking reliable information from our rights to effective advocacy to self-care. Please review the links below and share these tools with others. We will continue to add to this list as we learn more.
Federal Regulations and Publications
Minnesota Department of Health: Plans & Updates
• COVID-19 Situation Update official, rolling statewide updates from MN Dept. of Health
• Long- Term Care: COVID- 19 Guidance and Resources Page rolling updates from MN Dept. of Health
• Long- Term Care COVID 19 Response Update (PDF) published 7/28/20
• Commissioner Malcolm's Five Point Plan for Assisted Living 5/7/20
Minnesota Department of Health: Visitation Guidance for Long- Term Care Facilities
• Essential Caregiver Guidance for Long-term Care Facilities 7/10/20 (PDF) a framework for long-term care providers to designate people as essential caregivers, striking a balance between residents’ needs and limiting infection risks.